How to Inflate - Proper Maintenance
REPEAT STEPS 3-6 ONCE EVERY SEVERAL DAYS FOR LATEX BLADDERS. PREMIUM LATEX NATURALLY LOSES AIR GRADUALLY. THIS WILL ENSURE PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE AND INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR BALL.
1. Straighten the deflated ball out as best as possible.
2. Shake the ball so that the bladder is hanging loosely and vertically beneath the valve hole.
3. Allow 1-2 drops of SELECT valve oil to drip into the valve hole. Remember to oil the ball regularly so that the valve doesn't dry out.
4. Pump the ball up with a hand pump so that the ball feels firm.
5. Use a pressure gauge to check if the ball is at the recommended pressure. Recommendation is listed on every ball.
6. Clean the ball with a brush and water. Dry the ball with a cloth. Place the ball in a ventilated room with a temperature 59 - 68°F or gradually break-in your new ball.